Tuesday 23 September 2014

While coming up with my topic for this class i did some research to find websites that offer support for parents. This website offers a variety of options for a number of persons that are going through different situation.
Some of the groups that are available are groups for persons that are being abused, those suffering from ADHD alcoholism you name it they have got it. So do not be afraid to take a look  help come from the most unlikely places. this platform you do not have to be afraid to be yourself and no one will judge you.
Today is one of those days i found my self on the website for support, felt a bit down because of circumstances beyond my control. I had no one to watch my daughter for me so i had to stay  home, I was so excited to begin my internship last week then today fell flat, but i guess it was just Gods way of telling me to take a rest because i have to work tonight as well. So I  am a bit more relaxed i body fells  better I shall work tonight and rest tomorrow.
http://www.supportgroups.com/ 
Above is the URL for the support group


1 comment: