Wednesday 12 November 2014


I am beginning to shut down I honestly believe that I am doing too much, but I need to complete my tasks for school and I need to do what is necessary to ensure that my little girl has all that she need and that she does not feel left out.


 

I am almost there with my internship I am so exhausted that I fell asleep a bit yesterday while completing a project for a client. I did what I was supposed to do and completed my work but I know that it reflects poorly on me in terms of that.


 

Working in the night is also taking as toll on me I caught myself sleeping while standing up do not know how I did it but I did. I believe that is truly much for me, I know that as soon as I have completed my internship and I am able to work in the day once more then I would be fine.
 

There are times when I haven’t slept in days because when I pick my daughter up from school my job as a mother begins so it is always from one to the next. Cooking, assisting with homework and of course giving her a little attention for her to express herself. I have reduced energy but I am not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment