Friday 19 September 2014

I am attempting something that i do not do with this blog, even though i am on Facebook i do not ever put anything about myself out there. This blog to me is a place where others that are in the same situation as me could express themselves.
In this forum i will attempt to let everyone in on what a typical semester is for me. This semester  iI am juggling working night shift 3 days a week, my Internship for the completion of my Bachelors, and class 3 days for the week.
Today I got up began with a prayer as i usually do and went to work at my first job, I am just back from work and preparing for work tonight into the morning, for me it is a bit difficult because I have separation anxiety worse than my baby girl does, when i am away from her all i can think about is her.                                               
So join my 15 week journey through the life of a student/ mummy/ intern/ employee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

2 comments: